Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When Did I Get Veggies?:

I am still on board with doing all the things I have been putting off.. Today I didn't get up as early as I am trying to but I got up had breakfast and made it to class. Even though I feel like I may be catching a cold I took Harley on his mandated walk. I am trying to take him out a couple times a week minimum. If you knew my dog you would understand. He is a border collie/australian sherpard mix with the energy of both doubled. But I love my crazy dog. And oddly I find it very relaxing with both of us outside enjoying the day.

Tonight I decided it was time to par take on my quest to eat better. I saw this article in a magazine a couple of years ago and thought about trying it then.. Two years later I am actually giving it a go. Hey I just recently stopped biting my nails, that took 23 years. See I'm making progress!

The 'diet' is for 21 days and it says you can lose up to 10 pounds. They give you a days worth of food that your suppose to eat for each week. So yes I will be eating the same thing at the same time everyday for the next 7 days. Until when I will be eating pretty much the same thing for the next 7 days and so forth. I do not think that I have every bought so many green foods in my life. Celery, Zucchini, Snap Peas, Asparagus, Salad Mix and Spinich leaves. I attempted to email me a picture of my actual shopping cart early so that I could upload it. As you can tell that did not work out to well. So maybe I'll figure it out.

Tomorrow marks Day 1 of this 21 day adventure I have decided to take on. I only hope I can manage to stay on track. Tonight I enjoyed a chicken pot pie and even now I sit here sipping a hot cup of green tea while feeding my face mint chocolate chip ice cream. That all changes tomorrow!

"If she spent more time doing things like this, she’d fall in love with it too. It was simply a matter of exposure." Mercy by Jodi Picoult.

No comments:

Post a Comment