Alright this is one thing I have never been able to keep up with. I had an xanga years ago and I still read it. I did update it a lot when I first went to college and it's amazing to me how much you forget about your day to day life.
I have been reading other people's blogs for a while and I have been reinspired to start my own up again. In response to that I will list a few of my goals in the short term. I'm not really a resolution type of person instead I perfer that if there is something in your life you want to change there is no better day than today to start transforming it.
I would like to cook more often; things that are not only pleasing to the taste but also amazing to look at. To me thats part of the food the build up to actually eating it. I just have a hard time finding the time to cook.
I want to spend a lot more time doing the things that I love. I want to ride my horses 3 or times a week again. I used to once upon a time and again how fast life can change is astounding. I also want to get involved with my dog. He is so high energy I think that agility would be a great thing for both of us.
I am so immersed in school it has been hard for me to keep up with my personal life and to see what is working there and what is not. I want to get my shit straight. Excuse my language but thats the only simple way I know how to say it. I feel like I've been in a fog, just going through the motions and it has just been recently that I have even realized this. Sad but true.
So here I am. Today is day one. I do not promise to update daily, I only seek to try to update when something happens that I feel is important enough to document which should be a couple of days a week. Life is something to be catalogged. No one lives it the same and I think people fail to see what they have to offer the people around them with their own insight and values. These days people would rather sit back and watch than speak up and teach.
Well shall see how this endeavor works out. For now I am out of here.
D-Lyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment